Monday, August 23, 2010

Take it easy, take it beady

I decided to take it easy tonight and only strung a few bracelets I had ready and waiting.

First of all I replaced the 8mm dark pink fiber optic rounds on a black Mah Jongg bracelet I've owned for years. What did I replace it with? The same, only larger: 10mm dark pink fiber optic rounds. I liked the color but not the size. I need my bracelets loose or my skin gets irritated and I get eczema - yuck! That's why most of my bracelets have six tiles and about 20mm of beads between each tile.

After that I restrung my blue glitter tiles with midnight blue 10mm fiber optic rounds, since I stole those beads to make my daughter's custom school bracelet. I still love how the midnight blue beads compliment the pale blue glitter tiles.

I then strung green granite NEWS tiles (plus a red and green Dragon) with luminous frosted red glass beads. I'm tempted to keep this one but I can't keep them all!

Speaking of keeping them all, after looking at my rapidly growing collection I decided I needed to sell some. My Etsy store is filling up nicely. Now if only someone would buy or order something.

Oh well, local sales are going well.

Click on any photo to see it larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment