Thursday, September 9, 2010

Do you lilac these?

Just a couple more to show you tonight. First I drilled white Mah Jongg tiles and strung them with 10mm rainbow-and-white-striped roller beads and 10mm white fiber optics rounds. Adding the rounds helps the roller beads lay better so I'll attempt to do the same with yesterday's black bracelet as soon as I get more black beads.

I then drilled these lilac and white Mah Jongg tiles and after much looking decided I liked them best with the 10mm white fiber optic rounds.

I need to get into some fall type bracelets but they'll have to wait a bit since I've got a major work commitment Sept. 13-21. The bishops are coming! That's right, The Episcopal Diocese of Arizona is hosting The Episcopal Church's House of Bishops. More than 200 bishops and their spouses and partners will be here.

It's a good thing I love the color purple, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment